Adapting and Maintaining Resiliency During the COVID-19 Pandemic
Operating Over the Cloud
Sev1Tech remains fully operational throughout the pandemic on our advanced cloud based platforms, which enables our employees to work from home and continue supporting our customers in a safe environment.
100% Mission Continuity
Sev1Tech continues to support 100% of our customers and programs during this crisis by utilizing innovative technologies and solutions.
Keeping Our Employees Safe
Keeping our employees safe and healthy is our top priority. In addition to having all employees work from home, Sev1Tech has shipped personal protective equipment (PPE) to every employee in the company.
World Class Communications
We use multiple methods of communication to ensure employees stay well informed and have access to key resources, including email, COVID-19 specific portals, and live streams. Our CEO live streams and records a weekly Virtual Town Hall to share company news, CDC recommendations and guidelines, state and national regulations, and other helpful resources.
Sev1Tech remains connected as a community through virtual team lunches, happy hours, and movie nights. We also have weekly themed photo contests and questionnaires for employees to submit fun pictures and share unique experiences and ideas with the rest of the company!
How can we help you?
On-Demand Technical Expertise
Sev1Tech delivers rapid solutions to our customers in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, measured in hours rather than days or weeks.
Services and Solutions:
- Information Technology Modernization
- Enterprise Tools and Applications
- 24x7x365 Help Desk Support
- Cloud Infrastructure
- Software as a Service (SaaS)
- Platform as a Service (PaaS)
- Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)
- Software Engineering
- Systems Engineering and Integration
- Data Management and Visualization
- Strategic Dashboards
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Training and Technical Assistance
- Strategic Communications
- Crisis Communications and Issue Management
- Financial Management and Budget Support
- Policy, Program, and Risk Assessment
- Mission Continuity Support
- Program Management Support
Customer Webinars to Improve Remote Work
Sev1Tech live streams webinars to discuss technologies that improve the telework experience; maximizing efficiency, scalability, and security for your organization.