Timely solutions to achieve your mission
Global trends are driving rapid technology changes and new ways of doing business. In response, Federal agencies are seeking opportunities to optimize performance and drive cost savings. We recognize that it can be challenging to reduce spending while maintaining quality and efficiency.
We work in multidisciplinary teams, partnering with you to deliver practical, timely, best value solutions that solve your management, technology, and program challenges. This collaborative work style helps produce the results you seek – today and into the future. And importantly, this partnership enables you to achieve your mission objectives.
- Program Management: Leading, facilitating, and ensuring strategic planning, implementation, coordination, integration and evaluating programmatic activities and administrative systems.
- Management Consulting: Helping organizations improve performance; analyzing existing organizational problems and developing improvement plans.
- Training: Providing tailored training and career development solutions to support your organization’s mission success and workforce career progression.
- Logistics: Managing the flow of resources between origin and destination points, including the integration of information, transportation, inventory, warehousing, material handling, packaging, and security to meet organizations’ requirements.
- Systems Engineering and Technical Assistance (SETA): Conducting analysis and engineering services to provide cost-efficient and effective support to ensure the success of mission-critical programs and systems.
Effective program management is both a skill and an art. Sev1Tech delivers full-spectrum Program Management services to better manage cost, schedule, performance, and risk to ensure complex projects are deliver on time and within budget. As projects become more and more complex, our in-depth domain knowledge and experience, together with agile, flexible, and scalable processes and tools, enable us to successfully support our customers’ critical missions.
- Project Management
- Infrastructure Delivery Management
- Risk Management
- Integrated Master Scheduling
- Cost/Schedule/Performance Analysis
- Requirements Development
- Capabilities Integration and Development
- Configuration Management
- Stakeholder Requirements Analysis
- Decision Analysis
- Technical Assessment
- Information Analytics
Sev1Tech provides consulting and advisory services to help organizations improve performance. Our unique understanding of environmental factors and business processes enables us to provide strategic, operational, and tactical support to improve outcomes and achieve mission objectives. We work in multidisciplinary teams, partnering with our clients to deliver practical, timely, best value solutions that solve management, technology, and program challenges. We pride ourselves on our client focus and exceptional service delivery.
- Strategic Planning
- Organizational Change Management
- Strategic Communications
- Technical Advisory Services
- Business Process Reengineering
- Business Case Analysis
- Data Analytics and Visualization
- Training and Facilitation
We provide training support and curriculum development to a variety of clients. Our solutions cover a wide range of functionality in training, education, training support, curriculum development, and instructional design.
- Training Analysis
- Instructional Design and Curriculum Development
- ADDIE Instructional Design: Analyze, Design, Develop, Implement, and Evaluate
- Training Delivery
- Training Evaluation
- Professional Development Training
- Readiness Training
- Organizational Performance Improvement
- Facilitation Support
As a premier logistics provider in the Defense market since 2000, Sev1Tech has provided superior sustainment and logistics support services for hardware, software, networks, sensors, and Test and Evaluation (T&E) events. Our logistics planners have a comprehensive understanding of individual product implementations, employment concepts, supportability concepts, architectural convergence and vision and goals both CONUS and OCONUS.
Sev1Tech manages logistics programs through the application of Integrated Product Support (IPS) Elements for acquisition management requirements in support of Program Executive Offices/Program Managers (PEO/PM) during all phases of the products’ life cycle. We align the logistics support structure with the evolving architectural framework, saving cost, minimizing logistics footprint, and reducing complexity for the User while ensuring long term sustainability.
- Integrated Product Support
- Deployment Logistics
- Inventory Management
- Logistics Studies and Evaluation
- Logistics Management and Support Services
- Logistics Optimization
- Logistics Operations Support
- Supply Chain Management
- Life Cycle Sustainment
- Supportability Analysis and Implementation
Sev1Tech creates value and drives innovation by combining engineering, technical, and scientific expertise with our full lifecycle capabilities, mission knowledge, and technology insight. We provide subject matter expertise across a broad spectrum of scientific and engineering disciplines to support the delivery of cost-effective and dependable engineered systems. We leverage tools and proven processes based on industry standards and best practices and tailored them to meet our customers unique requirements.
- Requirements Development, Management, and Control
- Technical Planning
- Configuration Management
- Lifecycle Planning and Integration
- Modeling and Simulation
- Verification and Validation
- Quality Assurance