Supporting the Warfighter
Sev1Tech provides expert operations and technical services supporting efforts within the Command, Control, Communication, Computers, Cyber, Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (C5ISR) realm.
Sev1Tech utilizes its diverse technical and management experience to help multiple branches of the military in meeting their mission of supporting the warfighter. We provide information across multiple domains using innovative technologies to protect our military personnel.
Sev1Tech provides a broad range of operational and administrative functions for the C5ISR systems, operations of facilities, and infrastructure including program planning, monitoring, scheduling, and control of operation support.
Sev1Tech reduces the threat to communications, weapons, and control systems by providing program, facility, logistics, and property management services to C5ISR organizations. Leaders optimize situational awareness and actionable intelligence to execute their mission.
Since 2010, Sev1Tech has provided C5ISR support to numerous DoD customers (e.g., Army, Space Force, Air Force, Coast Guard) for space, ground, air, and watercraft systems. Sev1Tech has been the trusted C5ISR provider for wired and wireless communications, enterprise support, and tactical and strategic networks.
- Management Experience for Critical Tasks: Managing amd scheduling tasks such as tactical radio fieldings. We develop solutions and processes to maintain critical C5ISR services for thousands of U.S., joint, and coalition warfighters.
- Test and Deployment to Reduce Risk: We constantly test and deploy new C5ISR products, including tactical radio and waveform technologies. We perform life cycle acquisition and logistical supportability planning for Acquisition Category I and II, and using Middle Tier Acquisitions (MTA) rapid prototypes and fielding.
- Training to Create Situational Capability: For more than a decade, Sev1Tech has developed and delivered training to more than 100,000 warfighters on numerous C5ISR products and services including Security Operations Center (SOC) support, radars, and tactical radios. We have trained personnel in multiple branches of the military, including the United States Army and U.S. Space Force.
- Customer Experience: Industry leading customer experience for accessing, migrating, and managing C5ISR services.
- Staff Retention for Consistent Delivery: Sev1Tech has maintained a >90% retention rate on world-wide C5ISR contracts.
- Commitment to Quality: Sev1Tech holds a CMMI Level III and ISO 9001 (Quality Management), 27001 (Information Security), and 20000 (Service Management) certifications. We follow these industry standards and practices to reduce risks and provide effective conflict resolution to deliver high-quality deliverables, and appropriate use of resources and materials.
- We Come to You: Sev1Tech will co-locate our personnel near key mission locations across the United States to reduce travel costs and increase customer intimacy. Locations include multiple bases including major support at sites including the Aberdeen Proving Ground, Maryland, and Fort Gordon, Stewart, Hood, Campbell, and Bragg in Texas.