CONTRACT VEHICLES » AGENCY CONTRACTS
C2T&E is a Multiple Award Indefinite Delivery, Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) Services Contract that supports the Department of the Navy, Space and Naval Warfare Systems Center Pacific’s continuing requirement for Command & Control (C2) Technologies and Capabilities.
In the scope of C2T&E, Sev1Tech provides Command & Control (C2) technologies, capabilities, and C2 related capabilities in the areas of:
- Innovative science and technology research
- Systems engineering
- And support of C2 Net-Centric Operations (tactical, operational, strategic and national interest).
The effort also is to provide Information Processing, Discovery, and Presentation efforts as they relate to military operations dealing with Joint, Navy, Marine Corps, Army, Air Force and/or their interfacing with civil and non-government components and capabilities. All orders issues under this contract will be performance-based in nature.
Services and Solutions
- ACS 3.0 Engineering Software Services
- GOSS Engineering Software Services (Ongoing)
- MCBOOT Engineering Software Services
- Rapid Response Integration
Contract Number: N66001-19-D-0060
Period of Performance: May 7, 2019 – May 6, 2023
Sponsor Agency: Naval Information Warfare Center Pacific (NIWC PAC)
Eligible Users: Naval Information Warfare Center Pacific (NIWC PAC)