WHO WE ARE » MEET OUR TEAM
WOODBRIDGE, Virginia – Sev1Tech, a leader in providing information technology, cloud, cyber security, engineering, C5ISR and program management support services, will be releasing a new video series to introduce the executive leadership team.
Starting Monday, November 2, the organization will be introducing its leadership team on its social media channels. The eleven individuals who drive success at Sev1Tech will share their purpose, why they choose to serve at Sev1Tech and their passion that drives Sev1Tech’s mission to build better companies, enable better government and protect the nation through information technology, engineering and mission support services.
This 11-episode series features interviews with:
- Bob Lohfeld, Jr., founder and CEO
- Joe Montoya, chief operating officer
- Denise Wilder, chief financial officer
- Martin Wright, chief information officer
- Yogesh Khanna, chief technology and strategy officer
- Lisa Anderson, chief human resources officer
- Brian McIntyre, senior vice president, DOD solutions
- Tara LeBlanc, executive vice president, federal civilian growth and solutions
- Junji Takahashi, vice president, mergers and acquisitions
- Christian Schoener, vice president, growth and proposals
- Nicki McAllister, vice president, commercial sales and IT
“I am so excited to share insight into our leadership team. During this series, you will learn how our team makes a difference every day for both our customers and employees,” said Bob Lohfeld, Jr., CEO at Sev1Tech. “As a newly formed large business, it is imperative that we have the right people in the right positions to drive innovation to meet the needs of our customers while maintaining our family-oriented culture as we continue to expand our footprint in the mid-tier market.”
Follow along with the #Sev1Stories leadership series here:
Sev1Tech provides IT modernization, cloud, cybersecurity, engineering, training and program support services to U.S. government agencies and major commercial organizations. Headquartered in the Washington D.C. metro area, Sev1Tech is a trusted contractor supporting critical missions across the defense, intelligence, homeland security, space, and health markets. Sev1Tech delivers excellence through highly qualified people, CMMI SVC 3, ISO 9001, ISO 20000, ISO 27001 and ISO 27017 certified processes, and cutting-edge technology.
To learn more, visit www.sev1tech.com.